- Name and legal form: “ULPIA TECH” Ltd,
- Unique Company Identifier: BG205645470
- having its seat and registered office at: 6 “Knyaginya Maria Luiza” Blvd, Plovdiv 4000, Bulgaria
- Company representative: Nikola Valchanov
- Representative, collecting and processing personal data: Nikola Valchanov
“ULPIA TECH” Ltd is a company registered in compliance the law of Republic of Bulgaria. Its commercial activities are related to trade and manufacturing of furniture within Bulgaria. In regard to its business operations, the Company needs access to its individual customers personal information.
1. The definition of the term “personal data of individuals” – all data, which can identify an individual.
2. Personal data, which you as customer provide to the Company: names, Unique Personal Number/date of birth, address, citizenship, contact email, contact phone number, bank account number.
3. Why you provide your personal data:
- 3.1. Establishment and fulfillment of contract agreements
The personal data items listed above are provided by you, so that a formal/informal contract between you and the Company can be prepared and signed, according to the business activities of the Company where you need to be individually listed as a side to the contract. In addition, your personal data are collected regarding the fulfillment of the contract, where both sides have certain rights and obligations as specified in each respective contract. When performing payments for the stock, products or services offered by the Company, you provide your bank account information. Legal right for processing – Art. 6, point. 1, б. “б” of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council; Law for Obligations and Contracts; Trade Act; Civil Code of Practice; Money Laundering Act.
- 3.2. Protection of the rights of the Company in case of unfulfillment of the contract
Additionally, your personal data are collected for the cases where the contract with the Company is not being fulfilled according to the agreement. For the whole period of the contract both sides on the contract have certain rights and obligations according to the conditions in the contract. If you are not fulfilling your contractual obligations the Company has the right to exercise their legal rights and interests, including the use of all required personal data. Legal right for processing– Art. 6, point. 1, б. “е” of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council; Law for Obligations and Contracts; Trade Act; Civil Code of Practice; Money Laundering Act.
- 3.3. Accounting and taxes
The information regarding the contract with you is stored and processed in regard to the lawful obligations of the Company to preform and manage tax reports and pay taxes. Considering this, your personal data are processed entirely for accounting purposes. Legal right for processing – Art. 6, point. 1, б. “в” of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council; Law for Obligations and Contracts; Trade Act; Civil Code of Practice; Money Laundering Act.
- 3.4. Archiving and internal company processes
After execution of the contract the Company stores for the purposes of archiving, internal company processes and analysis of the Company operations, information regarding the signed and fulfilled contract, as well as other related documents, if any /amendments, appendixes, correspondence regarding contracts and contract fulfillment, invoices, bank statements/. Legal right for processing – Art. 6, point. 1, б. “е” of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council; Trade Act.
4. How is your personal data collected
Only you can provide your personal data, on your own free will. You choose the way you provide your personal data – personally to the manager of the Company – Nikola Valchanov, by email or in a different manner that is more convenient for you. We want to precise that as a customer, in order to sign a contract, you do not need to present the Company with a personal identification document. In case you send personal data via email or other electronic media for correspondence such as /Viber, WhatsApp, Messenger and other similar / you need to be informed about the potential risk for unauthorized access to your personal data, which is by no way the Company’s fault. When providing your personal data, you agree to provide your personal data and are well informed about the way the data is going to be used by the Company.
5. How does the Company store your personal data
Your personal data is stored on paper or on an e-storage device. The Company has a paper archive, which stores copies of all contracts and related documents if any /amendments, appendixes, correspondence regarding contracts and contract fulfillment, invoices/, payment information /bank statements/. This archive is stored in a separate room with restricted access and is secured with a locking system. Your personal data is stored on e-storage devices – computers. Computers are running licensed software and have all necessary programs and technical mechanisms for protection, including protection from viruses. Access to the computers is limited through passwords. The Company stores accounting information using the accounting software invoicepro.bg, which is compliant to the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council.
6. Storage period of the personal data
Your personal data is stored for different time periods, based on the purpose for their collection.
- 6.1. Signing, fulfillment and protection of the rights of the Company in cases of unfulfillment of a contract – in a period of 10 years from the date on which the contract is fulfilled or terminated. In cases where the contract is not fulfilled and one of the sides has taken actions for protecting their legal rights through court or other legal manner. In cases where the contract is not fulfilled and one of the sides has taken actions for protecting their legal rights through court or other legal manner.
- 6.2. Accounting and tax purposes – in a period of 10 years, from the date on which the last payment was made. If the National Revenue Agency and/or other government agencies have undertaken actions related to revision or audit, the period for storing of personal data can be extended with the period of the respective actions of the government administration.
- 6.3. Archiving and internal processes – in a period of 10 years, from the date of the fulfillment of the contract by the Company.
7. How are personal data erased
With the end of the period, during which the personal data is stored, the same are erased / pseudonymized in a way that is impossible to be identified by it. Paper copies of the documents that contain your personal data are destroyed using a machine for destroying paper documents (shredder). In the copies, stored on an e-storage device, your personal data is erased.
8. Is personal data provided to third parties
Your personal data can be provided to third parties, based on the purpose of the collection as follows:
- 8.1. Signing and fulfilling a contract and protection of the rights of the Company in cases of unfulfillment of the contract – for preparing of a contract for conducting official correspondence, sending your copy of the contract, for signing and fulfilling a contract, for protection of the legal rights of one of the parties on the contract in a legal, administrative or other form – to a lawyer, notary, accountant/accounting firm, National Revenue Agency, court of justice, prosecution, State Agency for National Security, licensed currier company, „Bulgarian Post“ EAD, individuals, responsible for the technical and software support of IT infrastructure /IT specialists/. In case you want to identify who has been allowed access to your data, please contact the Company through the contacts above.
- 8.2. Accounting and taxes – to accountants and accounting firms, competent government and municipal agencies when demanded, /including National Revenue Agency, State Agency for National Security and other/.
- 8.3. Archiving and internal processes – these data are not provided to third parties, except such third parties that represent the Company, stakeholders, employees of the Company, and competent government agencies if necessary and lawfully requested.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your personal data can be provided to the Commission for Personal Data Protection when exercising their right of control, regarding compliance control with following the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European parliament and Council.
Through the website of the Company www.ulpia.tech you can provide your personal data in relation with your statements done through the website, your behavior – button clicks, checks, opening links, populating fields etc.. In this sense, the information, provided by you is in the context of the operations of the Company and is processed, collected, and used with the purpose of you being individualized as a visitor of the website. When using www.ulpia.tech, the Company receives access to an identifier of your device – in order to connect your actions in the website (button clicks etc.) to you and answer your questions. Legal right for processing – Art. 6, point. 1, б. “б” from Regulation 2016/679 of the European parliament and Council. The visitor, who poses questions to the Company through www.ulpia.tech, fills in a form, where they specify the following minimal set of personal data: names, email /e-address/ for contact, telephone number for contact.
All data that you have provided through any communication to us will be processed for the purposes for which you contact us. These purposes can be: response of your request related to our services; any other purpose, based on the communication from you. The data you provide us in that case will be processed according to the rules in these policies and will also be stored and will not be shared with 3rd parties (unless it is required in order to fulfill your request).
1. The right of accessing, updating, erasing, limiting the processing of your data
You have the right to receive information about whether the Company processes your personal data, which personal data it is processing, who is processing them, whether the data is provided to 3rd parties, what is the period of processing, what are your rights, in regards to your personal data and whether you have the right of complain. You can receive a copy of your personal data, which are being processed by the Company. In addition, you have the right to request from the Company to update/fix your personal data, if the personal data that the Company has is incorrect or incomplete. You have the right to request from the Company to only store your personal data or request for their deletion when they are no longer necessary for the purposes of their collection, as well as after their storage period expires.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You provide your personal data in your own free will, based on your personal non-automated decision /no technical means or programs for providing your consent and/or providing your personal data are used/, and the Company does not do profiling with your personal data.
2. Right of transfer of data
You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to the Company and we process, in a structured and widely used format. In addition you have the right to transfer your personal data, mentioned in the previous sentence, to third parties and/or administrators either personally or through direct transfer of the data from the Company to another administrator specified by you, if it is technically possible.
3. Right of objection
You have the right of objection in the cases when your personal data are processed for the execution of a task of public interest or when their processing is needed for the purposes or legitimate interest of the Company or a 3rd party, these are the cases when the legal justification for processing your data are based on Art. 6, point. 1, letters “д” and “е” of the Regulation. In these cases, you have the right to object and ask the Company to cease processing of your personal data. If you decide to file such a complaint, the Company will review your request and will respond back to you in the respective order and within a period of one month, unless a longer period is required to technologically process the request.
4. Right to complaint
You can file a complaint to the Personal data protection commission in order to protect your rights and legal interests related to activities including your personal data.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In case you need additional information, regarding the collection, processing, storing, deleting or other information, regarding your personal data, please contact the Company through the contacts, provided above.
What are cookies?
Cookies set by the website owner or service provider (in this case, Ulpia Tech) are called “first-party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website or service you are using (such as advertising, interactive content and analytics). The third parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website or service in question and also when it visits certain other websites or services.
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by online service providers in order, for example, to make their websites or services work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
• make the Service function properly, and
• remember your choice.
We mainly make use of normal cookies such as ”https cookies”. If you consent to us using Google Analytics we also use more advanced cookies such as pixel cookies. You can read more about this in Google’s information about cookies.
You can avoid cookies
- Through the settings in your browser, you can block certain types of cookies. If you do so, your browser will automatically deny storage of these cookies or inform you each time a server requests to use such cookies.
- When you use our Service, you can choose not to consent to our use of certain cookies. Furthermore, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- After using our Service, you can check and delete the persistent cookies that have been used on your browser. To help you do this, we have indicated the name of each cookie in the tables below.
You can delete cookies in your browser. If you block or delete cookies necessary for the functionality of the Service, all functions in our Service will not work as intended and you will not be able to use all functions in our Service. In the tables below, we explain what happens if you block or delete this kind of cookie.
Third-party cookies and third-party services
Your privacy is important to us
Cookies we use if you give your consent, i.e. they are not strictly essential for providing the Service
The following cookies are only used if you have given us your consent. If you do not consent, we will not use these cookies. Your consent is voluntary, and you can withdraw a consent at any time.
To improve the Service
Purpose and description
Name of cookie
We collect information about your encrypted IP address, your location, and other information on how you use our Service, e.g. what you click on. The information is used to optimize functioning, and loading speed and to modify the Service to become better adapted to our users.
You can avoid cookies from Google Analytics by downloading and installing this browser program.
Cookie from Google used for Analytics
Cookie from Google used for Analytics
Cookie from Google used for Analytics
If you block/delete the above cookies, we will have fewer data to develop our Service.
Cookies that are essential for providing the Service
Our Service makes use of the below cookies to function. These cookies are necessary for us to provide a service you have explicitly requested and therefore your consent is not required for our use of these cookies.
Purpose and description
To stay in touch, we use services like MailChimp. This cookie is provided by MailChimp.
Until a changes occurs
If you block/delete the cookie above, we will ask for your consent each time you visit the Service.
Executive Manager of “ULPIA TECH” Ltd.: Nikola Valchanov